The rules of reservation and stay hotel Alliance City Carpathians Khust
Check in: 14:00(early check-in possible)
Check out: 12:00(late check out possible)
The cost of the room includes breakfast and dinner in the hotel restaurant
No smoking in a hotel rooms
Your room will be ready on the day of your arrival from 2.00 p.m. onwards.
Check-out time: 12 noon Check-out date.
Payment is charged for the day of residence according to the settlement time.
For stays of less than 24 hours, payment is made for a full settlement day in accordance with the established settlement time and estimated time.
If the Guest warns the hotel of early departure (compared with reservation) less than 24 hours before check-out day, the Guest is obligated to pay the penalty in the amount of a one-night stay and for the services actually provided.
The room rate includes value-added taxes.
Room rate includes breakfast served in the hotel restaurant.
Room (place) for Guest is provided with the presentation of a passport or another identity document of a person (Ukrainian passport, international passport of a citizen of Ukraine, diplomatic or official passport, seaman's identity card, residence permit for a person living in Ukraine, but not a citizen of Ukraine, foreigner's national passport or a replacement document and a visa for a stay in Ukraine (unless otherwise provided by valid bilateral agreements), birth certificate of minors under the 16 years old, driving license, for the military – a personal identity card or a military ticket, certificate issued at the Consumer place of work, etc.) and filling out the Guest's registration form. Identity documents should be submitted by each Guest who will be accommodated in the hotel (including children).
Accommodation with animals
Pets are not allowed at the hotel!
1. Children under 5 years old are accommodated free of charge in the same room with their parents without extra bed. For accommodation of children over 6 years old, adults on an extra bed and for providing children under 6 years old in an extra bed in the room, a fee is charged according to the hotel price list You can find out the cost by contacting the hotel or the Alliance central reservation department.
2. The guest is obliged to reimburse the hotel for losses in case of loss or damage to the property of the hotel, and is also responsible for violations caused by the invited persons (visitors). The amount of damage is determined by the hotel administration.
1. Cancellations made earlier than 24 hours prior to the hotel's standard check-in time.
2. You can cancel your reservation by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +38 (067) 238 14 01
3. In case of cancellation of the reservation less than 24 hours before the standard check-in time at the hotel or in case of no-show, the prepayment amount is not refundable and is considered a penalty.
4. If a booking is canceled by a legal entity less than 24 hours in advance, the legal entity pays a penalty of 100% for the first day of stay, regardless of whether a prepayment was made.
Terms of payment
1. Payment for the stay is made when booking the hotel on the website.
2. Private bookings made on the website initially have a non-guaranteed status. Non-guaranteed reservations are valid for 20 minutes after the reservation was made. The hotel reserves the right to cancel non-guaranteed reservations in case of late payment.
3. You can make your reservation guaranteed by paying with a bank card in the amount of the full cost of the stay. If you do not check into the hotel or cancel your booking less than 24 hours before standart arrival time at the hotel, the amount of payment will not be refunded.
4. By confirming the hotel reservation, the guest accepts and agrees to the aforementioned conditions, including the cancellation policy and the rules in force in case of no-show.
5. Prices are in UAH. Payment for accommodation is made in UAH. We accept payment by bank transfer or online bank cards of international payment systems: Visa, Master Card, American Express, etc.
Smoking tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and hookahs throughout the hotel (in rooms, corridors, lounges and restaurants, etc.) is not allowed. Smoking is allowed only in a specially designated place.
For smoking in prohibited places, the Guest undertakes to pay a penalty of 50% of the value of the Room per day for each violation.
Early check-in / Late check-out
Early check-in from 00:00 am to 06:00 am is paid additionally at the rate of 100% cost of the stay (breakfast is included in the price).
Early check-in from 06:00 am to 02:00 pm is paid additionally at the rate of 50% cost of the stay (breakfast is included in the price).
Late check-out from 13:00 pm to 11:00 pm is paid additionally at 10% cost of the stay per 1 hour.
Late check-out dinner at half board price:
Dinner is not provided if you check out before 18.00.
If you check out late after 18.00, dinner is provided.*
Dinner is available between 18.00-21.00
*To receive dinner, you must inform the receptionist of your desire and the time of the meal within the specified period.
The tourist tax is a local tax, the funds from which are credited to the local budget.
Payers of the tax:
The taxpayers are citizens of Ukraine, foreigners, as well as stateless persons who arrive in the territory of an administrative-territorial unit, which has a decision of a village, town, city council or council of a united territorial community, established in accordance with the law and a prospective plan for the formation of community territories, on the establishment of a tourist tax, and temporarily placed in places of residence (overnight), defined by subparagraph 268.5.1 of paragraph 268.5 of Article 258 of the Tax Code of Ukraine.
Tourist tax is not included in the room rate and is paid separately, except for groups of individuals who are exempted from paying it.
Rack rate not includes the tourist fee which was determined by Ukrainian city administration. Tourist tax is paid separately, except groups of persons who are exempt from paying it.
A prerequisite for exemption from paying a tourist tax is the availability of an order for a business trip with the Guest upon arrival and / or providing its scan upon reservation. To ensure that the tourist fee will not be included to the bill when reservation is paid by bank transfer, it is necessary that a scan of the order for a business trip will be sent with the reservation application to the reservation department. Otherwise, the tourist tax will be included to the bill.
Groups of persons free of tourist tax:
Persons with disabilities, children with disabilities, who carry relevant documents and persons who accompany physically challenged people (no more than one attendant for disabled person of group I or children with disabilities).
Residents of Ukraine who have arrived on a business trip (who will have with them an order from the head of the enterprise to send an employee on a business trip with the specified item, the name of the enterprise to which the employee was sent, the term and purpose of the business trip).
Veterans of the war, with the appropriate certification (including ATO participants).
Participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident, with the relevant documents.
Persons arriving on card of admission to the sanatorium and boarding houses, having a card of admission with them.
Children under the age of 18 years.
Persons permanently residing, including on the terms of employment contracts, in a village, town or city, whose councils set such a fee.
In case of cancellation earlier than 24 hours before the check-in date, cancellation of reservation is free of charge.
In case if Guest does not arrive at the hotel or cancels the reservation later than 24 hours before the check-in date to the hotel, the amount of the prepayment is not returned and is considered a penalty paid in favor of the hotel.
It is prohibited in the hotel
To carry out of the restaurant dishes, cutlery, food and drinks without prior approval from the restaurant administration.
To bring and store in the hotel (room) substances, materials and objects, dangerous to human life.
Leave room to unknown persons (persons who did not complete and did not sign the guest registration card), and pass them the keys to the rooms.
To use electric heating appliances, not included in room equipment.
To use hotel and room equipment for other purposes.
To make noise and disturb hotel guests after 10:00 pm and until 08 a.m.
To bring and keep firearms, gas, pneumatic and other weapons, special equipment, armament, devices and ammunitions for them on the territory of the hotel. In case if the Guest has any kind of the weapon, special devices and means, ammunitions and bullets for them the hotel has the right to refuse of settlement.
If you have any additional questions or need to book a room, you can contact the Alliance reservation department by phone from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 18.00: 0 800 330 710 or write to us by e-mail: email@example.com. You can also book a room online at https://optimahotels.com.ua/en/
The room rate includes: accommodation, Wi-Fit, taxes.
From February 14, 2019, a decision of the local council established a tourist tax rate of 0.4% for residents (domestic tourism) and 1% for non-residents (inbound tourism) of the minimum wage established by law as of January 1 of the reporting year for one person for each day of temporary accommodation of a person at the hotel.
Children under 5 years old are accommodated free of charge in the same room with their parents without extra bed.
If you need to receive an invoice with VAT, company representatives must contact the Alliance booking office to gain access to this hotel. The invoice for services indicates 20% VAT.
Optima Club, Priority Guest and Corporate Guest corporate cards are not valid at this hotel.